Who doesn’t need a strong core for overall performance? A runner, automobile, student, doctor, working professional, your portfolio; the list goes on & on.
A strong engine is the core or essence of any performance. It acts as pillar or the base of any foundation, without which the engine can malfunction or become inefficient.
A runner simply cannot deliver best performance or do long distance running if his/her core is not strong. One might be able to do short sprints; but that’s not what wealth creation is all about.
Wealth creation can be linked to running a marathon for which one needs a strong CORE.
While constructing a investment portfolio with strong CORE, one must ask:
- Does my investment matches my GOAL ?
- Is it in line with my TIME horizon ?
- What about my RISK appetite ?
- Am I DIVERSIFYING my investments ?
- Do I devote time to REVIEW my portfolio ?
Food for thought…..
( Content – Ajit Kaushal )